Thank you for your interest in joining Pack 196! Important Note: the following information is only accurate for the 2016-2017 school year, so come back later for 2017-2018 information.
Since this process involves the payment of dues and the completion of official Boy Scouts of America forms, it will take a couple of steps, though we’ve tried to make it as simple as possible. Please stick with it and complete both steps, or your application will not be complete!
- Pay the annual dues and for your Boy’s Life subscription (optional) using the shopping cart below. We use PayPal to process the transaction, but you don’t need a PayPal account to pay — you may use your debit or credit card. To purchase multiple Youth memberships, select the option for 2 Scouts, or for 3 Scouts. You may also purchase multiple Boy’s Life subscriptions if you’d like. Click the yellow PayPal button to check out after you’ve added everything.
- If your family is new to Scouting this year, you will then receive an email from Adobe Sign allowing you to complete and sign the official BSA application(s) — and provide additional info for the Pack — online. You’ll receive one email per Scout that you’re registering. (Please note that this email will be sent to the email address you use to check out with PayPal. If you want it sent to a different address, please use the PayPal message field to let us know where you’d like it sent.)
- If you’re renewing your membership or transferring to Pack 196 from another Pack, please note that in the message field on PayPal and you’ll receive the appropriate information for your situation via email. (Please note that this email will be sent to the email address you use to check out with PayPal. If you want it sent to a different address, please use the PayPal message field to let us know where you’d like it sent.)
- For new Scouts, you’ll receive a copy in your email that you may print or file for your records once our Cubmaster has countersigned the official form.
- Once you’re officially on board, we’ll provide you with all of the information you need to get started, including an account on TroopTrack, our password-protected portal for everything Pack 196. (Here’s a sneak peek at info for Parents.)
- We look forward to seeing you and your Scout at the Den and Pack meetings! Don’t hesitate to ask questions if you have any!