Thank you for your interest in joining Pack 196 or renewing your membership!
- Use the shopping page linked to below to pay your annual membership dues or join scouting for the first time. This uses PayPal but you don’t need to have a PayPal account to check out. (Look for a button that says “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” if you don’t want to use a PayPal account.)
- Be sure to input the member’s name that is renewing or joining, so we can keep track in our records.
- If you are transferring from another Pack, please note that in the message field on PayPal — along with the number of your former Pack and your BSA ID number if you know it.
- When you’ve finished paying, we’ll email you at the address you use in your transaction with next steps.
IMPORTANT: If you don’t see this come in, check your spam or junk mail folder for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For those new to Scouting, you’ll need to fill out a form to apply for membership.
- For those who are transferring or renewing, we’ll want to collect your contact info or verify the information we have on file for you.
- Once we’ve completed all the paperwork and you’re officially on board, we’ll make sure you have all of the information you need to get started, including an account on TroopTrack, our password-protected portal for everything Pack 196, if you don’t have one already. (Here’s a sneak peek at info for Parents.)
- We look forward to seeing you and your Scout at the Den and Pack meetings! Don’t hesitate to ask questions if you have any!